There's always something new to frustrate our efforts. Our December outreach to Southern Moz is on hold at the moment while we try to sort out a new issue with Government authorisations. This !me we are told we require a new document authorising us to transport their people. Getting something written from a Govt department is seldom a simple job. I plan to drive down to Southern Moz and meet with the provincial administrator if necessary, to try and resolve this. Please pray that this can be resolved without needing to carry more documents.


Search GC3


E-connect Archive

Make A Donation


Receive Weekly Updates